History

The Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity is a congregation of Catholic priests and Brothers founded in 1929 by the American Vincentian priest, Reverend Thomas A. Judge.  Our founder’s great devotion to the Trinity has led and guided the work we do, so much so we’ve become known to friends and benefactors as Trinity Missions and, our men, Trinity Missionaries.

Our founder, Father Thomas A. Judge, 1924

Our missionaries work with the poor and abandoned wherever the need is greatest. Our main goal is the preservation of the faith among people who are spiritually neglected and abandoned, especially the poor.

You would have to travel far and often to meet every Trinity Missionary! We are across the United States – in the heart of the inner cities, on Native American reservations, and in the isolated towns of rural America. We also work in Costa Rica, Colombia, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Honduras.

We are pastors and teachers, chaplains and counselors. We visit the sick and elderly and we feed the poor and homeless. Our priests and Brothers work in prisons, hospitals, and other institutions where people feel abandoned and alone.

Wherever we are, whatever we are doing, we share a common goal: to preach the love of God and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Comments are closed.